The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This examination was held twice a year but later on only once and this examination was not held. Online applications for CTET exam are made three months before the exam. As you all know that CTET exam will be held on July 07, 2020. There is almost a month left in the exam, so in this article, we are sharing the last week tips and strategy and important points for passing the CTET exam which will be helpful for the students who are appearing in the exam.
The CTET exam is the minimum eligibility criterion for selection as a government teacher. Therefore, CTET is a must for all candidates who want to become central or state teachers in future. After obtaining the CTET certificate, you as a teacher are eligible to apply to various government and private schools.
- 1. The CTET exam consists of two papers, Paper - 1 for those candidates who want to become a teacher in primary school and Paper - 2 for candidates who want to become a teacher in upper primary school.
- 2. This exam is conducted in offline medium.
- 3. A total of 150 questions are asked in this exam, and 150 minutes are given to complete the exam.
- 4. No marks are deducted for the wrong answer and one mark is awarded for each correct question.
- 5. There are 5 subjects in this exam and 30 questions are asked from each subject.